Skip to main content

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds For Ipad

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds for iPad Star Wars Commander

I have been waiting for years for the good folks at Star Wars to release the best game of all time -Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. The similarities are everywhere from the old school Age of Empires that started it all we now kinda have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds for iPad. With the release of

Star Wars: Commander (Star Wars: Commander) for iPhone and iPad devices.  While there is still a lot missing from the ipad version of the game, it’s better than what I had before… which was nothing!

Join our Squad GalacticBattle

Here are some custom Scenarios we put together. Download

star wars for ipad

Disney Star Wars Resort

By |April 25th, 2015|Categories: #MayThe4thBeWithYou, Disney, Life is Fun, Star Wars|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , |

A Long Time Ago... Ok, it wasn’t that long ago, it was just 1979 and for my 6th birthday party I got a bunch of Star Wars Action Figures, some Yoda Underoos, and my man [...]

Star Wars May the 4th Be With You Movie Marathon #MayThe4thBeWithYou

By |May 4th, 1978|Categories: #MayThe4thBeWithYou, Life Is Fun, Star Wars|Tags: , , , , , , , |

Star Wars May the 4th be with You Movie Marathon It's no secret I'm a Star Wars fan, why else would I name my daughters Boba and Fett??! Ok, the wife wouldn't let me [...]

Comments Off on Star Wars May the 4th Be With You Movie Marathon #MayThe4thBeWithYou

Originally posted 2014-09-27 17:51:33.



source https://www.dbl07.co/star-wars-galactic-battlegrounds-for-ipad/

Comments